Eaton Ferrups FX UPS
Rugged, reliable, connected UPS designed for industrial power infrastructures
Our Price: $14,460.00
More pricing below, click here!
- Oil and gas,
- Military deployments
- 911 centers
- Machinery automation industrial automation
- Harsh electrical environments
- Manufacturing facilities
Combining a reliable and customizable design with a remote-control display screen featuring a LED bar, the Eaton Ferrups FX UPS provides rugged, IIoT-ready protection for your industrial power infrastructure. The Ferrups FX UPS supports extended runtime applications and can be deployed in harsh power environments where traditional uninterruptible power supply models are susceptible to power surge events. This industrial UPS is a completely updated and revitalized edition that builds upon the decades of proven performance of the legacy Eaton FERRUPS UPS.
Complete your backup power solution by pairing a Ferrups FX UPS with an Eaton Gigabit Network card–the first in the industry to comply with the UL and IEC cybersecurity standards–and the Eaton Intelligent Power Management (IPM) platform for seamless management of your connected equipment.
- Power Rating: 3.1 kVA
- Voltage: 120V
- Form Factor: Tower
Protect your equipment with the latest updates in cybersecurity
Keep your equipment secure and register your products to receive automated email notifications regarding the latest firmware updates for cybersecurity.
User-replaceable outlet panel allows you to update yourself as your applications change, technician not required.
Remote-control display with a LED status bar allow for quick and easy status updates to ensure your systems are protected and running without interruption.
Remote monitoring service and network connectivity card options provide cybersecurity protection and keep you connected with your UPS status updates.
- Option to custom-build the Ferrups FX to meet your industrial needs
- User-replaceable receptacle panels allow you to make updates yourself as applications change (technician not required)
- Magnetized Remote Control Display (RCD) that can be detached from the UPS for increased user flexibility
- LED status bar provides quick and clear visual diagnostics in all environments
- Transformer based design ensured compatibility with most Industrial loads and applications
- Industrial Gateway and Gigabit Network Cards provide cybersecurity protection and power quality connectivity
- Remote monitoring with PredictPulse keeps you connected with status updates, allowing you to predict power component failure with cloudbased analytics
|Eaton Ferrups FX3100 Specifications|
|Rating (VA/watts)||3.1 kVA / 2.2 kW|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||23.2 x 15.4 x 26.4 in|
|Net weight||280 lbs|
|Internal runtime (min) Full / half load||14 / 35|
Download the Eaton Ferrups FX UPS Datasheet (PDF).