Eaton 9130 Tower UPS
Uninterruptible Power Supply
Advanced power protection for:
- IT and networking environments
- Servers, networking gear
- Telecommunications, VoIP, security systems
- Medical systems
- Diagnostics and medical screening
- Patient record archives
- Manufacturing systems
- Chip fabrication
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical processing
The 9130 UPS delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment. With an efficiency rating of >95%, the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while significantly extending battery service life with ABM technology. The 9130 UPS also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
- Protects against downtime, data loss and process interruption by providing continuous, clean power
- Expands monitoring, management and continuous uptime capabilities with the Intelligent Power® Software Suite—perfect for virtualized environments
- Offers premium performance with a 0.9 power factor and >95 percent efficiency in high efficiency mode
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM® battery charging technology
- Enables prolonged runtime of essential equipment during power outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of non-critical systems or processes
- Conserves valuable space with a slim tower design
- Provides a two-year limited warranty, an extended warranty and a $250,000 load protection guarantee (U.S. and Canada)
- ABM technology increases battery life and system uptime
- Load segments allow for selective load shedding during outages
- Optional hot-swappable extended battery modules (EBMs) extend backup runtime for hours
- Internal hot-swappable batteries can be replaced without powering down the UPS
- UPS startup on battery power
- Optional HotSwap Maintenance Bypass (MBP) enables the entire UPS to be serviced or replaced without interrupting power to loads
Low total cost of ownership
- More real output power for dollar spent with 0.9 power factor
- Cuts energy usage and costs with >95% efficiency rating in high efficiency mode
UPS status and operation
- Free Intelligent Power Software Suite for expanded monitoring, management and shutdown capabilities (compatible with VMware vCenter Server™ and Microsoft SCVMM™)
- Bright, front panel LCD for easy monitoring and management
- LEDs to show system status
- Direct monitoring via existing management systems and LANs
- Optional FlexPDU adds more plug-and-play flexibility, streamlining power distribution
- A standard communication slot accepts cards for Web, SNMP, Modbus or serial connectivity
- Connect directly to the Ethernet network and the Internet to monitor and manage the UPS with a standard Web browser
- Monitor power conditions in real time through existing facilities or building management system
- Monitor and gracefully shut down multiple servers and virtual machines running various operating systems
- Receive alarm notifications from the UPS, environmental monitoring devices, security systems or through your vCenter dashboard
Intelligent Power Software Suite:
- Intelligent Power Manager: software for extensive monitoring and management
- Intelligent Power Protector: shutdown software for extended power outages
Use each software independently or as a powerful combination. Together with your UPS, they provide end-to-end power management for maximum uptime and data integrity.
Intelligent Power Software Suite
Eaton's Intelligent Power® Software Suite incorporates two important applications for ensuring quality power and uptime: remote monitoring and management of power devices across the network and automatic, graceful shutdown when faced with an extended power outage.
Intelligent Power Manager supervisory software lets you monitor and manage multiple power and environmental devices across the network from a single interface, giving you up-to-the-minute information on the status of power in your network. It also works seamlessly with VMware's vCenter Server™ and vMotion™ as well as other platforms and migration applications.
Intelligent Power Protector protection software provides graceful, automatic shutdown of network devices during a prolonged power disruption, preventing data loss and saving work-in-progress. As part of Eaton's power network management system, these two applications work together to deliver comprehensive power management and protection. Both software programs are compatible with virtualization platforms from VMware®, Microsoft®, Red Hat® and Xen®.
Benefits for virtualized environments
Intelligent Power Manager's integration with platforms like vCenter and XenCenter™ helps data center managers reduce infrastructure and operating costs while increasing uptime, productivity and operational responsiveness.
- View critical power information on devices including UPSs, ePDUs and environmental sensors from the vCenter or XenCenter dashboard
- Instantly access critical information, such as UPS battery condition, load levels and battery runtime
- Remotely and gracefully shut down servers in clusters during an extended power outage
- Trigger vMotion, XenMotion™ and other migration applications to transparently move virtual machines to an available server on the network
- Monitor power usage and kWh to help you calculate your power usage effectiveness (PUE) and identify where to cut costs
Intelligent Power Manager
When it comes to managing power on your network, one missed anomaly or malfunctioning power device brings everything to a halt. Keeping an eye on the status of power devices across the network, and intervening before a blip cascades into a catastrophe, is a top priority.
Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager brings managing a wide range of power and environmental devices under control through a single, Web-based interface. This versatile software solution is compatible with network-enabled power devices, including Eaton UPSs, non-Eaton UPSs, environmental sensors and ePDUs. In addition, Intelligent Power Manager is the first power management software to not only integrate with VMware's vCenter, letting you manage power to your virtualized environment through the vCenter dashboard, but also to enable the remote shutdown of servers in clusters. Intelligent Power Manager even integrates with several virtualization platforms allowing ease of management and live migration, which will transparently move virtual machines from a server affected by a power interruption to a non-affected server on the network, maintaining data integrity with no downtime.Features
- Monitor and manage multiple power and environmental devices from any Internet browser or your virtual machine management dashboard
- User-definable tree structure enables grouping, access and management of multiple devices across multiple locations
- Power consumption monitoring helps you track ways to improve both energy efficiency and PUE
- Auto discovery provides fast installation by automatically detecting devices on the network
- Mass-upgrading of firmware capability reduces network management card setup and maintenance time
- Power device asset management tracks moves, adds and changes of equipment
- SNMP devices are visible and their individual Web interfaces are accessible for editing and configuration
- Multiple password-protected access levels and support for secure communications
- All the functionality of an enterprise-class monitoring solution for free or at a fraction of the cost
Intelligent Power Protector
Most UPS applications are designed to protect your network devices from power anomalies, including surges, sags and frequency variations. But when the power goes out for longer than your available battery runtime, Intelligent Power Protector software facilitates automatic, graceful shutdown of computers, servers and network devices powered by a UPS, saving all work-in-progress and ensuring data integrity.
Intelligent Power Protector's versatile user interface shows you detailed information about connected servers and UPSs through USB and serial or network communication. The software has a clear, easy-to-use, multilingual interface available on any PC with a Web browser.
- Helps you avoid data loss by gracefully shutting down computers and virtual machines/servers powered by an Eaton UPS during an extended power outage
- Watchdog capability keeps kiosks with a PC or server running smoothly by automatically identifying hang-ups and rebooting the machine
- Provides redundancy capability for dual-cord servers
- Easy-to-use interface from any PC with a Web browser
- Acquires UPS information through local or network communication and can be easily deployed on many computers
- Can be remotely managed, configured and updated with Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager
- Can communicate with the protected device directly (via USB) or through the network (via Web/SNMP card)
|Power Rating||700-3000 VA|
|Voltage||120, 208, 220–240 Vac|
|9130 Tower Models: 120V, 50/60 Hz|
|Part Number||Power Rating(VA/Watts)||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
||700 / 630||5-15P||(6) 5-15R|
||1000 / 900||5-15P||(6) 5-15R|
||1500 / 1350||5-15P||(6) 5-15R|
||2000 / 1800||5-20P||(4) 5-20R, (1) L5-20R|
||3000 / 2700||L5-30P||(4) 5-20R, (1) L5-30R|
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Extended Battery Module (EBM) giving additional runtime for 9130 1000 Tower UPSs
Contact us for better pricing!
Extended Battery Module (EBM) giving additional runtime for 9130 1500 Tower UPSs - up to 4 EBMs can be attached to each UPS
Contact us for better pricing!
Extended Battery Module (EBM) giving additional runtime for 9130 2000/3000 Tower UPSs
Contact us for better pricing!
Provides real time monitoring and control across UPSs in your network
Our Price: $247.00
Enables automatic shutdown and network monitoring of a UPS system
Our Price: $83.00
ePDU, 0U, Basic, input L5-20P, output (24) 5-20R
Our Price: $183.00
ePDU, 0U, Basic, input 5-15P, input 5-15P
Our Price: $183.00
ePDU, 1U, Basic, input L5-20P,output (8) 5-20R, (4) 5-20R
Our Price: $115.00
ePDU, 1U, Monitored Ethernet, input L5-30P, output (12) 5-20R
Our Price: $1,150.00
ePDU, 1U, Basic, input L5-30P,output (12) 5-20R
Our Price: $242.00