FERRUPS Tower UPS
Uninterruptible Power Supply
List Price: $2,071.00
Our Price: $1,343.00
List Price: $2,329.00
Our Price: $1,510.00
List Price: $2,598.00
Our Price: $1,703.00
List Price: $3,546.00
Our Price: $2,330.00
List Price: $5,672.00
Our Price: $3,677.00
List Price: $6,150.00
Our Price: $4,029.00
List Price: $7,718.00
Our Price: $5,003.00
List Price: $11,431.00
Our Price: $7,410.00
List Price: $12,979.00
Our Price: $8,518.00
List Price: $16,074.00
Our Price: $10,542.00
List Price: $18,818.00
List Price: $24,207.00
Our Price: $15,702.00
Eaton® FERRUPS® uninterruptible power systems (UPSs) furnish unmatched reliability in configurable power protection for computers and telecommunications equipment. Patented ferroresonant technology delivers "bulletproof" power protection, overcoming spikes, sags, surges, noise, and lightning. Eaton's exclusive SineSense provides clean, reliable power while conserving batteries during blackouts.
Extensive configurability options make FERRUPS the ideal power protection solution with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords, and receptacles. FERRUPS prevents the backfeed of harmonic currents into building wiring which can disrupt computer operations. Redundant power paths assure high fault-tolerance and optimum uptime. Galvanic isolation separates input from output, filtering line noise and surges. FERRUPS also features precision voltage regulation with no battery discharge down to 38% below nominal (depending upon load); and over 80 user-programmable diagnostic and communications functions.
FERRUPS models include free Eaton Software Suite power management software with connectivity cable, and are BestLink SNMP/WEB-ready for remote management. FERRUPS covers up to US$250,000 for damage to connected equipment resulting from a spike or surge (U.S. and Canada only).
- Active Voltage Regulation converts power from almost any AC source into computer grade power
- Eliminates harmful harmonic currents from entering a building's wiring, where they can disrupt computer operations
- Enhanced diagnostics initiates automatic startup and scheduled tests on the logic board, battery and other critical systems
- Provides regulated output voltage without drawing power from batteries keeping the batteries fully charged from unexpected blackouts
- Complete offering of LanSafe® management software included to ensure data integrity
- Enables automatic shutdown of UPS-protected devices with NetWatch 5.0 software
- Warranty - 2-Year Limited Warranty - $250,000 Load Protection Guarantee (U.S. and Canada)
Intelligent Power Software Suite:
- Intelligent Power Manager: software for extensive monitoring and management
- Intelligent Power Protector: shutdown software for extended power outages
Use each software independently or as a powerful combination. Together with your UPS, they provide end-to-end power management for maximum uptime and data integrity.
Intelligent Power Software Suite
Eaton's Intelligent Power® Software Suite incorporates two important applications for ensuring quality power and uptime: remote monitoring and management of power devices across the network and automatic, graceful shutdown when faced with an extended power outage.
Intelligent Power Manager supervisory software lets you monitor and manage multiple power and environmental devices across the network from a single interface, giving you up-to-the-minute information on the status of power in your network. It also works seamlessly with VMware's vCenter Server™ and vMotion™ as well as other platforms and migration applications.
Intelligent Power Protector protection software provides graceful, automatic shutdown of network devices during a prolonged power disruption, preventing data loss and saving work-in-progress. As part of Eaton's power network management system, these two applications work together to deliver comprehensive power management and protection. Both software programs are compatible with virtualization platforms from VMware®, Microsoft®, Red Hat® and Xen®.
Benefits for virtualized environments
Intelligent Power Manager's integration with platforms like vCenter and XenCenter™ helps data center managers reduce infrastructure and operating costs while increasing uptime, productivity and operational responsiveness.
- View critical power information on devices including UPSs, ePDUs and environmental sensors from the vCenter or XenCenter dashboard
- Instantly access critical information, such as UPS battery condition, load levels and battery runtime
- Remotely and gracefully shut down servers in clusters during an extended power outage
- Trigger vMotion, XenMotion™ and other migration applications to transparently move virtual machines to an available server on the network
- Monitor power usage and kWh to help you calculate your power usage effectiveness (PUE) and identify where to cut costs
Intelligent Power Manager
When it comes to managing power on your network, one missed anomaly or malfunctioning power device brings everything to a halt. Keeping an eye on the status of power devices across the network, and intervening before a blip cascades into a catastrophe, is a top priority.
Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager brings managing a wide range of power and environmental devices under control through a single, Web-based interface. This versatile software solution is compatible with network-enabled power devices, including Eaton UPSs, non-Eaton UPSs, environmental sensors and ePDUs. In addition, Intelligent Power Manager is the first power management software to not only integrate with VMware's vCenter, letting you manage power to your virtualized environment through the vCenter dashboard, but also to enable the remote shutdown of servers in clusters. Intelligent Power Manager even integrates with several virtualization platforms allowing ease of management and live migration, which will transparently move virtual machines from a server affected by a power interruption to a non-affected server on the network, maintaining data integrity with no downtime.Features
- Monitor and manage multiple power and environmental devices from any Internet browser or your virtual machine management dashboard
- User-definable tree structure enables grouping, access and management of multiple devices across multiple locations
- Power consumption monitoring helps you track ways to improve both energy efficiency and PUE
- Auto discovery provides fast installation by automatically detecting devices on the network
- Mass-upgrading of firmware capability reduces network management card setup and maintenance time
- Power device asset management tracks moves, adds and changes of equipment
- SNMP devices are visible and their individual Web interfaces are accessible for editing and configuration
- Multiple password-protected access levels and support for secure communications
- All the functionality of an enterprise-class monitoring solution for free or at a fraction of the cost
Intelligent Power Protector
Most UPS applications are designed to protect your network devices from power anomalies, including surges, sags and frequency variations. But when the power goes out for longer than your available battery runtime, Intelligent Power Protector software facilitates automatic, graceful shutdown of computers, servers and network devices powered by a UPS, saving all work-in-progress and ensuring data integrity.
Intelligent Power Protector's versatile user interface shows you detailed information about connected servers and UPSs through USB and serial or network communication. The software has a clear, easy-to-use, multilingual interface available on any PC with a Web browser.
- Helps you avoid data loss by gracefully shutting down computers and virtual machines/servers powered by an Eaton UPS during an extended power outage
- Watchdog capability keeps kiosks with a PC or server running smoothly by automatically identifying hang-ups and rebooting the machine
- Provides redundancy capability for dual-cord servers
- Easy-to-use interface from any PC with a Web browser
- Acquires UPS information through local or network communication and can be easily deployed on many computers
- Can be remotely managed, configured and updated with Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager
- Can communicate with the protected device directly (via USB) or through the network (via Web/SNMP card)
|Power Rating||500 VA to 18 kVA|
|FERRUPS FE 60 Hz Models (all models are TAA Compliant)|
|Part Number||Power Rating(VA/Watts)||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
||500 / 350||5-15P||(4) 5-15R|
||700 / 500||5-15P||(4) 5-15R|
||850 / 600||5-15P||(4) 5-15R|
||1150 / 800||5-15P||(6) 5-15R|
||1800 / 1250||5-15P||(6) 5-15R|
||2100 / 1500||Hardwired||Hardwired|
||3100 / 2200||Hardwired||Hardwired|
||5300 / 3700||Hardwired||Hardwired|
||7000 / 5000||Hardwired||Hardwired|
|FN140AA0A0A0A0B EBPS18F BPE04BBM1A
||18000 / 15000||Hardwired||Hardwired|